Spice up Your Yahoo! Contacts with New Themes
Hi everyone! My name is Ajay and I am a project manager for Yahoo! Mail and Contacts. Today, I’d like to show you how to add a splash of color to your Yahoo! Mailbox. These same themes are available in Yahoo! Mail and Contacts so you’ll be completely color coordinated! Here’s how to change the colors in your Yahoo! Mailbox:
If you use the All New Yahoo! Mail:
- From the Yahoo! Mailbox click on the Options menu
- Choose Color and then select the color theme of your choice
- That’s it you’re done!
If you use Classic Mail:
- Click on the Options menu
- Choose Mail Options
- Choose Colors
- Choose the theme of your choice
- Click save and go back to your Yahoo! Mailbox.
The color themes in Yahoo! Mail and Contacts are a great way for you to personalize your Mailbox. I personally like ‘Lime Green’ but the feedback you’ve been sending tells me that ‘Bubblegum’ (‘Pink’ in the UK) is very popular too. Whichever theme you choose, I’m sure you’ll find one that’s right for you.